I’ve got to tell you, I expected a lot more drama on this season of MTV’s The Challenge. In general the show thrives on drama stemming mostly from drunken hook-ups. So what genius idea did MTV have? Pair up past couples or hook-ups as teammates, of course. Now some couples hooked up once five years ago and have no beef with each other, while others dated for years before things went south.
Surprisingly though, the teams are working pretty well together. It’s like they’ve beat the system and realized the only way to win is to get over their differences. Plus let’s face it, these people will do anything for money, including partnering with an ex, no matter how awkward.
Hope everyone had a nice New Year’s – Happy 2012!
We’ve been pretty bad at updating our blog lately; slacking big time. And that’s just not okay. We sincerely apologize. We promise not to let it happen again. In fact, we’ve just made a new New Year’s Resolution: more blogging! To get us started, here’s a list of things we’re looking forward to in 2012:
1. Dexter and Deb NOT getting together
2. Shue and Emma’s wedding
3. Awards season (Golden Globes, SAGs and Oscars, oh my!)
4. Finding out who was shot on Weeds
5. The return of all shows after winter break
6. Midseason shows
7. Carrie waking up and remembering that Sgt. Brody is a terrorist
8. Jess and Nick FINALLY getting together
9. Castle and Beckett FINALLY getting getting over themselves and hooking up
10. Steve McGarret and Danno’s pretty faces
11. Wrapping up the Wo Fat story line. What’s his deal?
12. Cher (Alicia Silverstone) and Elton’s (Jeremy Sisto) reunion
13. Chuck and Blair to live happily ever after
14. Finding out who shot Daniel Grayson?
15. Battle of the Exes
The list can go on forever and ever, but we’ll stop there.
Happy TV watching!
-Katie & Nicole