I always find it interesting to see who wins the SAG awards since they’re voted on by fellow actors. I was a little bummed that Boardwalk Empire won best show and best actor, but to be fair I’ve never seen the show. It’s on my list, and I’m sure when I start watching I’ll realize it was a very well deserved win. But for now I’m disappointed that shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad and The Good Wife didn’t win instead.
On the flip side, I was happy Modern Family won best comedy. I would’ve liked to see Sofia Vergara win best actress, but for some reason she just isn’t getting the love for her role. Maybe next year…
There’s nothing like writing a post about all the fabulous (and not so fabulous) fashions at an award show a good two weeks after the fact! I know we’ve been slacking pretty bad with out updates (and we had been doing so well for so long!), but we’re going to do better. I promise! And so I’ll start with some backtracking ahead of tonight’s SAG Awards, where hopefully the dresses will be even better than the Golden Globes!
Let’s start with the positives. These were my five favorite dresses of the evening, in no particular order.
Ahh, awards season is upon us! First up: the People’s Choice Awards. This particular awards show is a nice way to ease into the season. It covers all mediums, is the least stuffy, tries its hardest to make things fun and, best of all, is voted on by the people.
Note: We’re sharing our picks for who we want to win, not necessarily who we think will win. Enjoy, and let us know in the comments who you’re rooting for!
Favorite Network TV Drama
The Good Wife
The Vampire Diaries
Hope everyone had a nice New Year’s – Happy 2012!
We’ve been pretty bad at updating our blog lately; slacking big time. And that’s just not okay. We sincerely apologize. We promise not to let it happen again. In fact, we’ve just made a new New Year’s Resolution: more blogging! To get us started, here’s a list of things we’re looking forward to in 2012:
1. Dexter and Deb NOT getting together
2. Shue and Emma’s wedding
3. Awards season (Golden Globes, SAGs and Oscars, oh my!)
4. Finding out who was shot on Weeds
5. The return of all shows after winter break
6. Midseason shows
7. Carrie waking up and remembering that Sgt. Brody is a terrorist
8. Jess and Nick FINALLY getting together
9. Castle and Beckett FINALLY getting getting over themselves and hooking up
10. Steve McGarret and Danno’s pretty faces
11. Wrapping up the Wo Fat story line. What’s his deal?
12. Cher (Alicia Silverstone) and Elton’s (Jeremy Sisto) reunion
13. Chuck and Blair to live happily ever after
14. Finding out who shot Daniel Grayson?
15. Battle of the Exes
The list can go on forever and ever, but we’ll stop there.
Happy TV watching!
-Katie & Nicole